Nuisance Complaints

The Portsmouth City Health Department investigates all nuisance complaints including: housing, solid waste/trash/garbage, sewage, animal complaints and restaurant/food complaints.  Please contact the Environmental Health Division at (740) 353-5153 to file a complaint. Please provide a correct address for the complaint at the time of your call.  All complaints may be given anonymously.