Welcome to the Portsmouth City Health Department
Our Mission is to prevent disease, promote optimal health and safety, bridge the gap of unmet health care needs, and respond to public health emergencies for the citizens of Portsmouth. We are a fully accredited, financially stable, professional organization committed to improving the health of our community.
We want to hear from you.
We continuously collect data to assess the health of our community.
Please help us serve you better by using our contact form below to let us know:
- 1. Have you visited the Health Department within the past six months?
- 2. What service did you receive?
- 3. How was your experience?
Our Vision Is For Our Community
Some of Our Programs...
Chris Smith, RS, MS
Belinda Leslie, BSBA, PHR
HR, Accreditation Officer
Jared Koch, BSBA
Chief Financial Officer
Our Board Members
Important Links and Documents
- Food Service Inspections
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Ohio Department of Health-Notifiable/reportable conditions
- American Public Health Association
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- Association of Ohio Health Commissioners
- OSU Extension
- Ohio Revised Code
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation